Maelbolgia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for new Clan members

2 posters

Go down

Application for new Clan members Empty Application for new Clan members

Post  Murdertron Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:43 pm

Just copy, paste and fill out the questions in a reply.

Player Information
Player Name:
Player ID:
Guild (Sin/Rancor/Tyranny):

Player Statistics
Player Level:
Player Energy:
Player Battle Points:
Player Honor Points:

Player Background
How long have you been playing Dark Summoner:
How often do you login:
Longest consecutive login record:

Before submitting your application, make sure you read this first!

Maelbolgia is a maximum level clan. We have 25 positions and 3 lieutenants. As members become inactive or unable to meet requirements, positions will become open. Our members are all very active and serious players. Membership to Maelbolgia requires being totally active, logging in a minimum of once every day is necessary to meet activity requirements.

*NOTICE* Purchasing Soul Points will never be a requirement.

Murdertron
Admin

https://maelbolgia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Application for new Clan members Empty Wow.. You might be the most organized clan in the game

Post  Powerslave Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:53 pm

Player Information
Player Name: Powerslave
Player ID: 1447320492
Guild (Sin/Rancor/Tyranny): Tyranny

Player Statistics
Player Level: 31
Player Energy: 190
Player Battle Points: 120
Player Honor Points: 358

Player Background
How long have you been playing Dark Summoner: Just under 2 weeks. I had an account on my phone, but I accidentally dropped my phone off a ladder before learning about IID. So now I play on my wife's tablet as Powerslave. Prior to this, I played for about 3.5 weeks. Nearly 6 weeks total.
How often do you login: Several times a day, everyday. The only exception have been during the weekend. I still manage to log in at least once a day, even on the weekend. FYI: I am going on vacation for a week starting September 15 so I may or may not be able to log in during that time.
Longest consecutive login record: 11 days (8/19 - 8/30)

I have read the requirements and I have no problem with any of them. You accepted me as an Ally 1 day ago, Murdertron. I found Maelbolgia while browsing wishlists and saw you had your own forum. That is a tremendous bonus for me as it is difficult to get anyone to talk outside of the game. I am looking for an active clan with decent, trustworthy, active players. I know a great deal about the game having spent far too much time reading up on it (mainly darksummoner.forumotion.com and darksummonerforum.com, not really including the facebook page though I have read that as well). Either way, if you'll have me, I don't mind waiting for a spot to open up.

Take care.

Powerslave

Back to top Go down

Application for new Clan members Empty Application

Post  SickBoy Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:09 pm

Player Name:SickBoy
Player ID:2525412254
Guild (Sin/Rancor/Tyranny):Sin

Player Statistics
Player Level:55
Player Energy:251
Player Battle Points:196
Player Honor Points:7,280

Player Background
How long have you been playing Dark Summoner:About 2 months now
How often do you login:Everyday
Longest consecutive login record:38 days

Yo, whats up? SickBoy here. Just looking for a more active guild. Im a trustworthy, helpful player and the 25k/w is no sweat. I rank top 50 every weekly and am ranked 3,400 overall(so far). Im mostly in this for the PVP. Hit me up if you want me in your clan. BTW if I attacked any of you...my bad lol

SickBoy

Back to top Go down

Application for new Clan members Empty Re: Application for new Clan members

Post  Murdertron Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:21 am

Awesome, Sickboy. As clan general, I can't (for some stupid reason) invite specific people, but you can search the clan with the clan number posted here and apply that way, we'll get you accepted!

Murdertron
Admin

https://maelbolgia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Application for new Clan members Empty Re: Application for new Clan members

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down