Maelbolgia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

READ THIS FIRST

Go down

READ THIS FIRST Empty READ THIS FIRST

Post  Murdertron Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:54 pm

Because our clan is growing steadily and we want to continue to grow, I've decided to set a few simple and easy requirements for membership.

1. Contributions - All members must actively contribute gold to the clan. It is possible for an active player who logs in once a day to donate a minimum of 25,000 gold a week. This will be the new minimum.
2. Forum registration - It is difficult to communicate in game, therefore trading and voting and advice will be posted on the forums.

Those are the only two rules. They are easy to follow for even a casual player. As clan leader, I have donated 1.1 million gold in 3 and a half weeks while maintaining my formation by sacrificing. I have also only spent $4.97 on soul points. Therefore, a minimum requirement of 25,000 gold a week is a very reasonable minimum donation for any member. Any extra contributions are welcomed and encouraged because it helps our formation bonuses and makes us all stronger.

Another note, lieutenant positions are currently filled. Any future lieutenant positions will be selected based on donation amount, and, in the case of two or more people being very close to each other in donations, the person with the most activity on the forum will be selected.

Murdertron
Admin

https://maelbolgia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum