Maelbolgia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mobius Ages Skill Trades

Go down

Mobius Ages Skill Trades Empty Mobius Ages Skill Trades

Post  Powerslave Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:36 am

Hi! As a couple of us discovered last night, you tend to get a large number of B skill monsters during the current Mobius Ages event. At least in the beginning you can get so many that I saw some threatening to sell them to the vendor. If you can use the gold, then fair enough. However, I thought it could be more productive if we knew which skills each of us are looking for and then gift them to each other. I'm only talking about clanmates, though. I'd probably try to get some EP out of non-clanmates just because that's the benefit of membership. Wink

If you'd like to participate, just respond with which skills you are currently progressing. When I come across those I don't need (from the event, at least) I'll share with you guys. If you'd rather not participate, there is nothing wrong with that. I don't buy anything in this game with real money so acquiring things in-game is the only way for me, so I understand. I also realize there are "values" involved. Typically Agility Up can be bought or sold for more EP than Decrease Enemy Attack. So keep that in mind. This isn't an attempt to leech off of others or any of that. It's a way of helping one another out when your monster limit is full and you see no choice but to sell off these valuable monsters for the same gold you'd get for a lesser monster. That drives me nuts the vendor is based solely on the monster's BP value.

Anyway, my current formation is typical of what I see people looking for. They're mostly considered high value and in high demand so I don't expect much, if anything. Alas, I will post it anyway and I will help you folks out when I can (provided you reply):

Powerslave
Agility Up
Preemptive Strike
Heal
Increase Dodge Rating
Decrease Enemy Attack

Powerslave

Back to top Go down