Maelbolgia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trick to get high in the rankings (BP)

3 posters

Go down

Trick to get high in the rankings (BP) Empty Trick to get high in the rankings (BP)

Post  FlameYvo Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:51 pm

A trick i use to get into the top 500 every week (150 last week im now at 500) (9th day im playing so havent seen more weeks)
Just use your leader of the team. Dismiss the rest so you only use the leaders bp.
In my case that is 19 BP lvl 21 leader.
I pick people from the battle list that has lower then 10 BP and win more then 90% of the times.
You get almost the same amount of honor but you can do more battles after eachother.

FlameYvo

Back to top Go down

Trick to get high in the rankings (BP) Empty Re: Trick to get high in the rankings (BP)

Post  Murdertron Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:50 am

Hey, I wanted to ask you if you are still doing this or not. Because I with full formation battles against people who are close in stats with me is giving me about 25 honor per battle currently. I just fought someone who had 5 BP with my single A+ level 70 23 BP monster and I LOST because he missed so many times, it was like 3 C+ fairies and like 2 C+ Night Kobolds. I'm so pissed right now. That is clearly broken battle mechanics. My monster should have never missed a single attack. Anyways, on a successful battle with a single 5 BP monster, I only got like 10 honor. Which still means more honor per battle point bar since I can fight 5 times instead of once. On a 23 BP vs. 16 BP fight I got 13 honor. On a 23 BP vs. 28 BP fight I only got 10 honor. How the heck is the honor figured?!

Murdertron
Admin

https://maelbolgia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Trick to get high in the rankings (BP) Empty Re: Trick to get high in the rankings (BP)

Post  FlameYvo Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:53 am

The amount of honor is just strange.

I can beat a team with 30 bp with a 13 bp team. That user is 2 lvls higher and i get 2 honor.
On the other hand i beat a team with 2 bp with a 13 bp team and i get 25 honor.
There is no logic in it.

That is why i go with a low bp team and just do it as much as i can since im getting more honor from batteling 1 to 15 bp opponents then i do batteling 78 bp opponents

FlameYvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Murdertron Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:00 pm

Yeah, definitely seems to be the trick, I just got 25 honor from a 23 BP vs. 10 BP fight so right there you can see that using a low BP team and being able to fight multiple times is a far better strategy period.

Murdertron
Admin

https://maelbolgia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Trick to get high in the rankings (BP) Empty honor points

Post  SickBoy Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:08 pm

I have found that the amount of honor points you receive from a battle is from the ratio of yours vs their honor points. Example: Player One has 100 hp Player Two has 1000. P1 attacks P2= P1 gets 25hp P2 attacks P1=P2 gets 1hp. I tend to pick on the top 300 of opposing guilds Twisted Evil to get good points but you have to have a decent formation caus hey they are the top 300 lol. Hope that helps.

SickBoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum