Maelbolgia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trade Help Needed

Go down

Trade Help Needed Empty Trade Help Needed

Post  Powerslave Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:51 pm

So... I'm bugged. Technically, Android 4.1.1 is bugged, at least on our tablets at the house. I noticed something was wrong after the last firmware update when "full screen" mode no longer worked. A-Team fixed that Sunday with the latest game update. However, I cannot trade or auction because it will not let me select the check mark on a monster. Yes, even at A-Team's suggestion I tried turning the device off and on, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, etc. No joy. Oddly, I can select the check marks to sell. I cannot select individual creatures to sacrifice, though. I found a work around for sacrifice where if I change the display order of the cards it will let me select one creature, but only one. So I can evolve, train skills, and power up one creature at a time. A-Team is working on updating the game totally for 4.1.1 but cannot give me an ETA as they are piecing out the updates as they become ready (like with the "full screen" fix).

I never had much luck with Auctions anyway, so what I can use a hand with are trades. Basically, I will set up the trade and have the recipient comment on my wall. I would then have to gift the card(s) to someone, have them go into my comments, find the person, do the trade and then gift me the results.

This is a pain and would be considered a huge favor for anyone willing to do it. That's why I'm not asking any one person, but rather seeing if anyone would be interested. I even have things I can offer, like the ultra-rare Slaughter Bee Queen, or even more ultra-super-secret-frighteningly-scarce Increase Party Defense skills. I'm joking about those, but seriously, we can come up with something. I still have a stash of Souls of Wisdom, wisdom+, and Enlightenment, among other things.

Let me know if you're willing to help and if not, then I will not share the cookies we're making tonight. Just sayin'... they're good cookies.

Thanks!

Powerslave

Back to top Go down