Maelbolgia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybe make a new forum for this

2 posters

Go down

Maybe make a new forum for this Empty Maybe make a new forum for this

Post  FlameYvo Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:34 am

Event and honor rankings.
This way we can see besides the donating what people are contributing for the clan.
We see the totals in the clan but not how much some people are helping.

For example atm i got 1506 drops of the 15000 that means i did 10% im sure that with the top 5 from the guild we get 50% or more so we have to see who isnt pulling their part.
Same goes for honor. I got 4000 honor atm the guild has 21000 which means i got about 18% of it.

We can just let all members update their number once per week so we can see the rating at the end of every week

And we can check it out anyways if they lie or dont update it. For example murdertron has 900 honor and Playerone has 4000 honor.

That means in the honor department Playerone and me almost have 40% which in my eyes is a concern if you wanna make this a top clan

FlameYvo

Back to top Go down

Maybe make a new forum for this Empty Re: Maybe make a new forum for this

Post  Murdertron Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:39 am

I understand the concern with honor, but for me, it's kind of like the difference between a PVP and PVE player in something like WoW. I am not a big PVP player yet because I have spent most of my time running events. Speaking of which, that 15 BP tournament should have awarded honor points as well since it was against other people. Anyways, since honor points don't have rewards for the clan as a whole, I'm not too concerned about it until I have a maxed out demon covert team. Once I do, I will PVP much more. But, since honor only has rewards for the individual who ranks high enough, I don't wanna force the issue on anyone in the guild. I am focusing on things which benefit the entire guild as a whole, like gold donations and this last dark drops event. I also hope they keep doing clan award events.

For your peace of mind, as of right now, I have 6462 out of 41813 dark drops in the guild. That equals 15.4%, and a single person only represents 4.1% of total membership. Also, I have donated 1,312,000 gold out of a total of 8,358,000 of current members, which equals 15.7%.

Anyways, I'm not bragging or complaining, just letting you know that since clan honor as a whole, unfortunately, doesn't help everyone out other that status, I'm not going to worry about that, yet. As far as the dark drops, well, that would be nice to tally up, but for truth's sake, everyone would have to submit screenshots of their event screen.

Murdertron
Admin

https://maelbolgia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FlameYvo Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:58 am

Honor is listed in the clan but i dont know if it has any use in ranking or otherwise. At least nothing that we know of yet.

The reason i posted it is more that some people are just benefitting from the guild where as others are really putting in the effort.

6462 + 4034 = 10496 that means the 2 of us got 25% of the teardrops in the clan.

So of 24 members 2 where able to get 25% of the total work done. Add some of the other top players and im sure we are looking at 80% by the top 6 players from the clan.
That means some people are just not pulling their weight.

FlameYvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Murdertron Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:04 pm

Right, I know and I agree. I just want to be fair about warning people and giving them a chance to be active. Eventually, through the process of elimination, we will have virtually an entire guild of active players. I am going to change the guild intro to tell people to come here to the forum and apply for membership, that will really weed out inactive players.

Murdertron
Admin

https://maelbolgia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum